Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Extra Time

Today I had some extra time and ended up waiting at Barnes and Nobles are 3 hours.. so I wrote down the name of every book I want to read in the Paranormal YA section. I made a list of like over 50 books.. but it was interesting to see so many books I want to read but haven't got the chance to yet.

Fins are Forever is on that list. The book looks really great and for even more excitement the book is about mermaids. I love mermaids.

I can't even list here all the books, but tonight I'm going to add them all to my amazon wishlist so I can track the prices as I go.

In other news Nicholas Sparks new book came out today. "The Best of Me" I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Might grab it while I am out tonight.

Other then that read the first story in the new George R R Martin editted short story book, "Down These Strange Streets". The story by Charlaine Harris. I liked the characters and the setting a party. Definitely interesting and worth picking up since it has multiple authors of note in it.. off the top of my head Patricia Briggs, Diana Gabaloon, Carrie Vaughn and so many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment