Thursday, August 18, 2011

An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris

I love True Blood.. but I haven't been able to get past a page in the Sookie Stackhouse novels.. and it makes me crazy cause I really want to read the series.

Book jacket info.. when I figure out where it went to in my room

So I went and picked up An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris in an attempt to see if maybe it was just the series or if it really was her writing style. And I must say I really am enjoying this book. This is the 3rd book of the series.. I haven't read the others and its not affecting me cause it really is seemless in she lets you know anything you need to know

I like the characters, I like the interactions. I like the ideas she came up with for her characters. Im liking the plot and its progression. So Im happy with it..

4/5 its a good read and a quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment