Saturday, February 9, 2013

Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr a review

So after reading Carnival of Souls I picked up this book from the library because it looked good and I liked the author.

The book has 11 short stories, most of them relating to her Wicked Lovely series. I have not read those books but I enjoyed reading this book.

Each story has something to do with fairy's and supernatural beings. I think she really weaves a good story. I enjoy the characters she creates and the worlds she places them in.

My favorite story was Transition the story of a newly created vampire and the sire that created her because he didn't want his old partner. Its an interesting take on vampires.

If you like faery's or supernatural stuff pick up this book. I give it a 4 out of 5. Quite Enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment