Friday, February 1, 2013

Mercy by Rebecca Lim a review

I picked this up at the library because the cover looked interesting and the book sounded like something I might like.

The book is about an angel who is stuck living inside Human's until she has earned her way back into heaven. I didn't know this was part of a large number of books about this character and now Im going to look for the rest of them. The book was interesting and well written. I didn't even guess the ending and I do that a lot.

Our character Mercy in this book is in the body of a high school student doing a opera concert on the road and is left to stay with a family who's daughter has been abducted. She meets the girl's brother and spends time trying to help him solve the case because he believes the sister is still alive.

The book leaves you with a lot of questions, mostly because a lot of things about the angels are not explained at all in the book. I guess that it might be explained more throughout the other books.

Other all the book is entertaining, the characters believable, the plot twisty and interesting. I enjoyed it. I give it a 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment