Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver a review

Now I just dove right in and read Delirium and couldn't get enough. So I had to rush out and pick up the next in the series and now that Requiem is out I can't wait to get my hands on it. I have to know what happens next. I think Lauren Oliver is a really great story teller. You just want to know what is happening next, you get sucked into her stories.

This series is being made into a tv show and I am ecstatic. It focuses on our main character Lena who has escaped the civilized world and made it into the wilds, where life is hard but we are free to love. This follows her struggles after losing her lover in the escape.

I really liked the story, the twists and turns, the character development and the way that she seamlessly weaves a story of love, loss and hope.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to read this! I loved the first one, read it front to back, without putting it down once! I just have to wait to get the rest when I can afford them...I usually get them from the library, but I love this author!

    ReplyDelete