Monday, March 11, 2013

Requiem by Lauren Oliver a review

Now I devoured Delirium and Pandemonium as quickly as I got them. So when this book hit the bookshelves I knew I had to have it. I read it in under 3 hours. I really like the way Lauren Oliver writes. She brings the characters to life. This book is again about Lena and her trials in the Wilds. The other side of the book is all about Hana and her trials since Lena has left the civilized world.

Now I really liked the way she interwove both of our main characters to each be on one side of a different world.

I don't want to say too much because the ending of Pandemonium is unexpected and if I say much about the new book it gives away the other book. So all I will say is the story is well written. The only thing I didn't really like was the ending of the third book. It just wasn't to my taste. I liked the rest of the book though.

No comments:

Post a Comment