Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Hop 4/1 - 4/4

Book Blogger Hop

Today's qiestion:
"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

My friends and I were cruel to each other in school. One year we woke my friend up early and dressed her up like a clown (she was one of those groggy not really awake til my coffee kinda people).. she got us back 1 by 1.. she wrapped a gift for me in air conditioning duct tape.. the gift was soap.. so i ripped up my hands and it hurt so bad.. she made my friends car into a cow by painting it with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.. but we always had a crazy time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog Novel Addiction. I see you're a new-ish blogger - welcome to the blogging world! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Your newest follower,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete