Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Afterlife

I'm part of the A to Z challenge for April so here is my first post for it.

Afterlife.. which is something almost all the books I read have in common. I love vampires, werewolves, the supernatural, so I think thats where this blog is heading..

I'm gonna focus on Vampires, Supernatural and Horror/Thrillers and Fantasy Books.. so we'll get a little bit of everything in the Fantasy/Supernatural world.

So join me in this world for a little bit of fun in the next. Stay tooned for my first review.. which should happen later today after I get back from the library and finish my world of warcraft raid (yes Im a total geek when it comes to video games.)

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful you've found a focus for your blog! I see you're a blogging newbie. Good luck and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete