Friday, April 1, 2011

Books I got today at the Library...

Ok.. so I stopped by the library to pick up

Undead and Unappreciated by Mary Janice Davidson
Undead and Unreturnable by Mary Janice Davidson

for my Vampire challenge as suggested by a good friend of mine.

Then I noticed the sale side had a ton of great books for sale, so of course I went a bit overboard.. and bought about 20 which works great cause now I can review quite a few books over the next few weeks from my home without worrying about having to leave the house.

I will list them all in a bit.. but I'm a bit too busy at this very moment to take them all out of there bags.. I need to get a bigger bookcase.

1. Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
2. Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
3. Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland
4. Touch of the Dark by Karen Chance
5. When Demons Walk by Patricia Briggs
6. Firestorm by Rachel Caine
7. Hunter's Prayer by Lilth Saintcrow
8. Flesh Circus by Lilth Saintcrow
9. Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
10. Magician:Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist
11. Undone by Rachel Caine
12. Micah by Laurell K Hamilton
13. Cravings by Laurell K Hamilton, MaryJanice Davidson, Eileen Wilks and Rebecca York
14. Blood of the Demon by Diana Rowland
15. The Chase by Brenda Joyce
16. Sunshine by Robin McKinley
17. Gale Force by Rachel Caine
18. Deep Down by Karen Harper
19.Scent of Darkness by Christna Dodd
20.Demon Lord of Karanda by David Eddings
21. Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman

Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment