Saturday, January 19, 2013

Glitches a short by Melissa Meyer

This is a fun short story that is a before the book of Cinder. I really enjoyed Cinder so when I saw this I had to pick it up.

I adore Melissa Meyer and I can't wait to read Scarlet. You can read my Cinder review on this blog. Its a great story. She really has a way of telling stories that is captivating.

Here is amazons blurb on it:

Cyborg Cinder has always been alone in the world. When she learns that she’s going to be adopted, her whole life changes – she gets an all-new family, complete with a mostly-absent father, two step-sisters and an unwelcoming stepmother. How will she cope with being the only cyborg in the family? This story is a prequel to the futuristic fairytale Cinder, by Marissa Meyer.

This story focuses on Iko. The adorable human like robot that Cinder fixes and who also becomes her friend. I really enjoyed the short story. If you liked Cinder pick this up. Or pick up the new paperback copy that comes with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment