Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1

Decided to take a part in this meme... I'm gonna try to do more things like this.. more so that I can get more in the habit of having posts up.

This is from Tynga's Reviews on her blog she started it. It's so we can show off the things we got this week to read, review and enjoy.

I didn't get much I picked up Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter at the library.

I also picked up Delirium by Lauren Oliver for my kindle.

So it will be a good week.. hopefully soon I will get more ARC's that I can review. :)

9 comments:

  1. I read Delirium last year and liked it. I want to read it again though, so maybe that will happen this year!
    Alice in Zombieland is on my wishlist so I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

    New follower via GFC :) I love your blog!

    My STS: http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yet to read Alice in Zombieland, although my co-blogger did say it was okay. Hope you enjoy your books. :)

    In Our Mailbox #1+Stacking the Shelves #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice in Zombieland was much better than I thought it would be. Nice haul of books. Come visit me as well. New follower.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delirium is PHENOMENAL. You might want to go ahead and get Pandemonium to read right after! You'll want it :) I hope you enjoy!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard Delirium is a great read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Delirium right now and I'm really enjoying it :) I also really want to read Alice in Zombieland, just anything with AiW and zombies makes me drool. Enjoy!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delirium is so great! I love Lauren Oliver...you will want to dive right into Pandemonium, and then you will shriek your head off at the ending! Enjoy your books.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Alice but Delirium was just okay. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I loved Delirium and I'm very excited to read Alice in Zombieland. New follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete